World of Final Fantasy looks like a game I can get lost in for days, make that months. I can’t wait for this to release. I am also usually not all that interested in Collectors editions, but this looks completely worth it. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan, and to see all my favorite characters in one place, makes me all kinds of giddy(do people still say this?). This is on my list for most anticipated games this year. I love the idea of being able to play with cloud again, he is my all time favorite FF character. Also looks like we will be able to revisit places from FF3 an old Snes classic. Check out the trailor below and the information after it.
LOS ANGELES (July 21, 2016) – SQUARE ENIX® brings WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY™ to North American retailers this October with many ways for fans to experience the wonderful world of Grymoire. FINAL FANTASY ® fans ready to embark on the epic journey will have many options to pre-order the Collector’s Edition and other offerings as listed below.
● Presented as a physical pop-up book, WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY comes to life through striking 3D paper cutouts. As the pop-up book is opened, fantastic physical content concealed in the book is revealed, including:
○ A special 80-page hardback artbook showing off the fresh toy-like visuals
○ The original soundtrack of the game’s enchanting score
○ A set of three mini-figurines including the legendary Cloud, Lightning and Squall
○ Extra digital content, including White Chocobo®, Glow Moogle and Red Bonnetberry mirages, a Sephiroth summon and a Japanese voice-over option add-on
● Available exclusively through the Square Enix Online Store for $119.99 USD
● Unique packaging including the physical game disc plus a 24-page artbook
● Extra digital content, including White Chocobo, Glow Moogle and Red Bonnetberry mirages, a Sephiroth summon and a Japanese voice-over option add-on
● Available at select retailers for $59.99 USD
Day One Edition
● Physical game disc
● Extra digital content, including White Chocobo, Glow Moogle and Red Bonnetberry Mirages, a Sephiroth summon and a Japanese voice-over option add-on
● Available at all retailers for $59.99 USD
The WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY – Welcome to Grymoire Trailer can be viewed at: https://youtu.be/cjpdOV5eSuE.
Additional assets are available on the press site at: http://press.na.square-enix.com.
About WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY, a brand-new title in the FINAL FANTASY franchise, combines classic RPG gameplay mechanics with fresh and imaginative toy-like visuals to welcome both fans and newcomers to the series. Players will lead a pair of twins through varied FINAL FANTASY worlds and capture and raise such adorably familiar beasts as cactuar, chocobo and behemoth to discover alternate forms and learn new abilities. This title is rated E10 (Everyone 10 ). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 115 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 68 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 45 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY © 2016 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA / YASUHISA IZUMISAWA
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY, the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY logo, FINAL FANTASY, CHOCOBO, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, IO INTERACTIVE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
See larger image